The ShenandoahValley View Tiny House Company's debut model. Explore the goodness!
The Shenandoah is Valley View Tiny House Company’s debut home boasting 211 square feet including the loft, 148 square feet of which is on the lower level. The Shenandoah offers many modern conveniences in an inviting, comfortable environment focused on bringing the outdoors in. One step inside The Shenandoah and you’ll notice not only how solid it feels, but the fine craftsmanship that has been put into every detail. Browse the interior/exterior features below to see all that The Shenandoah has to offer.
The following is a list of standard interior features:
- A wall of windows brightens up the already large living space and brings the outdoors in allowing you to fully enjoy the surrounding in which you’ve chosen to place your tiny house.
- Bead-board paneling throughout (upgraded interior paneling and materials available).
- Road-worthy, energy efficient windows with shatter-proof tempered glass.
- Environmentally friendly, money-saving LED lighting provides adequate light to even the darkest corners.
- 19-gallon hot water heater.
- Electrical system installed to Tennessee state code by our licensed electrician and inspection passed by the state.
- Plumbing installed to Tennessee state code by our licensed plumber.
- Beautiful bay window features:
- Windows all around that really opens up the great room.
- Flip down table for dining folds neatly into the bay window when not in use.
- Electric Classic Flame Fireplace capable of heating up to 1,000 square feet provides your tiny house with warmth and ambiance.
- Corner shelves flanking the fireplace.
- Great room shelving for audio/visual gear and whatever else you desire.
- Spacious closet with hanging bar.
- Unique bookshelves intertwined with the ladder maximize an area otherwise left alone.
- Ceiling fan keep air flowing throughout the house.
- Stainless steel Haier refrigerator offering 10.8 cubic feet
- Stainless steel Cuisinart convection microwave providing the ability to not only microwave your food, but also bake and roast without the need for a full-size oven.
- Beautiful composite sink.
- Acacia wood butcher block countertops sealed with food-friendly finish.
- Electric induction burner allows you to tuck it away for more counter space when you need it.
- Recessed kitchen shelving for canned goods, spices, and other fixin’s.
- Raised roofline provides additional headroom.
- Semi-private loft features a partial wall separating it from the main living space below.
- Large enough to accommodate a queen-size memory foam or futon mattress.
- Our “dresser in the floor” system features space-making access panels along both sides of your bed for clothing storage.
- Beautiful, warm sconces provide the main lighting source.
- Corner mounted, aim-able reading lights above each side of the bed.
- 32″ x 32″ shower provides enough room to shower comfortably.
- Standard flush toilet.
- Combo bath fan/light.
The following is a list of standard exterior features:
- Framing, sheathing, and sub-flooring is glued and screwed for maximum durability and solid construction.
- T1-11 siding comes standard on the outside of the house (upgraded exterior siding and materials available).
- Corrugated metal roof installed to manufacturers specifications and capable of withstanding tough, windy storms, even hail.
- Trailer capable of hauling up to 12,000 lbs – more than enough for The Shenandoah.
- 29 points of connection between the house and the trailer provides a secure foundation.
- Thoroughly insulated to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Lightweight, insulated, fiberglass exterior door.
- Water and 50 AMP electrical connections.
- Propane tankless hot water heater: +$320
- Exterior wood siding: +$1,100 plus cost difference in materials *
- Interior wood planking: +$1,100 plus cost difference in materials *
- Compost toilet: +$880
- Dry flush toilet: +$400
- Incinerating toilet: +$1,900
- Ventless, counter-height clothes washer/dryer combo unit: +$1,530
- Dishwasher with single drawer for 6-7 place settings: +$860
- Audio/video cabeling (HDMI & ethernet): +$90
- In wall speakers: +$160
*Due to the number of options available and fluctuation in material costs, we are unable to give an exact cost on interior and exterior finish products. Following a FREE consultation and determining the finishes you desire, an accurate quote can be obtained. Contact us to get started!
* Because of our location, electrical and plumbing systems are installed according to the code required by the state of Tennessee. These systems will be photographed prior to interior wall construction in the event questions arise. Prior to any purchase, become informed on the state requirements where you intend to place your tiny house.
Buy The Shenandoah
We have The Shenandoah seen in these photos available now.
Browse The Photos