The YosemiteOpen concept, bed on the first floor, lots of storage. What more could you want?
The following is a list of standard interior features:
- Abundance of windows all around brings the outdoors in allowing you to fully enjoy the natural surrounding in which you’ve chosen to place your tiny house.
- Bead-board paneling throughout (upgraded interior paneling and materials available).
- Road-worthy, energy efficient windows with shatter-proof tempered glass.
- Environmentally friendly, money-saving LED lighting provides adequate light to even the darkest corners.
- 19-gallon hot water heater.
- Electrical system installed to Tennessee state code by our licensed electrician and inspection passed by the state.
- Plumbing installed to Tennessee state code by our licensed plumber.
- Open concept with a high ceiling creates beautiful sight lines throughout the home.
- Murphy bed in the living area easily folds down for convenient, downstairs sleeping perfect for a retirement home or those that simply want a sleeping solution on the first level.
- Murphy bed is housed in a stunning cabinet system that extends from the kitchen, giving a seamless look from front to back, not to mention an abundance of storage.
- Fold-away desk on the underside of the murphy bed for working, crafts, and more.
- Our signature bay window provides spaciousness to the main living area.
- Wall-mounted electric fireplace capable of heating up to 1,000 square feet provides warmth and ambiance.
- Large stainless steel refrigerator offering 10.8 cubic feet.
- Stainless steel convection microwave providing the ability to not only microwave your food, but also bake and roast without the need for a full-size oven.
- Beautiful composite sink.
- Single electric induction burner allows you to tuck it away for more counter space, or add additional burners as needed.
- Recessed kitchen shelving on the closet wall for canned goods, spices, and other cooking necessities.
- Fold-away countertop on the great room side of the island provides barstool seating/dining.
- Twin-size loft over the bathroom can easily be converted to a storage area. A queen bed is possible if the partial wall is removed.
- Twin-size loft over the living space is optional. It, too, can easily be converted to a storage area.
- Each loft offers a partial privacy wall with shelving on the bed-side, and reading lights.
- 32″ x 32″ shower provides enough room to shower comfortably.
- Standard flush toilet.
- Combo bath fan/light.
- T1-11 siding on the outside of the house (upgraded exterior siding and materials available).
- Corrugated metal roof installed to manufacturers specifications and capable of withstanding tough, windy storms, even hail.
- Trailer capable of hauling up to 12,000 lbs – more than enough for The Yosemite.
- 29 points of connection between the house and the trailer provides a secure foundation.
- Thoroughly insulated to keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer.
- Propane tankless hot water heater: +$320
- Exterior wood siding: +$1,100 plus cost difference in materials *
- Interior wood planking: +$1,100 plus cost difference in materials *
- Compost toilet: +$880
- Dry flush toilet: +$400
- Incinerating toilet: +$1,900
- Ventless, counter-height clothes washer/dryer combo unit: +$1,530
- Dishwasher with single drawer for 6-7 place settings: +$860
- Audio/video cabeling (HDMI & ethernet): +$90
- In wall speakers: +$160
*Due to the number of options available and fluctuation in material costs, we are unable to give an exact cost on interior and exterior finish products. Following a FREE consultation and determining the finishes you desire, an accurate quote can be obtained. Contact us to get started!
Buy The Yosemite
Starting at $37,500
Browse The Photos
Click on any image to browse them in slideshow format.